How to use Notepad as your personal diary
This is very good trick which i have come accross. No need of any other softwares for your personal dairy as a notepad can be used as your personal diary.
Here is the trick1.Open a blank Notepad file
2. Write .LOG as the first line of the file, followed by a enter. Save the file and close it.
3. Double-click the file to open it and notice that Notepad appends the current date and time to the end of the file and places the cursor on the line after.
4. Type your notes and then save and close the file.
5. Each time you open the file, Notepad repeats the process, appending the time and date to the end of the file and placing the cursor below it
6. At last to make your personal dairy not to be accesed by others you can use this trick which i have discussed to lock any folder/file without using any software.
Note:works only in WIN XP
🙂 Be visiting and dont forget to subscribe , as all the subscibers including me will be receiving a small gift from Tech18.
2 thoughts on “How to use Notepad as your personal diary”