1. Right-click an empty spot on your desktop and then click Properties.
2. Click the Screen Saver tab.
3. In the Screen saver list, click My Pictures Slideshow.
4. Click Settings to make any adjustments.
5.When clicked on settings u can set adjustments such as
* how often the pictures should change.
* what size they should be.
* whether you’ll use transition effects between pictures.
* from where the pictures should be taken by default the
pictures are taken from your My Pictures folder.
6.Then click ok
I am a part-time cool blogger :D, who loves WordPress and Social Media. You can tweet with me => @gupshupblog