Samsung has been one of the best smartphone producers of the year 2011 and now they are back again. They held an unpacked event at London to showcase their new model Galaxy S3.
Below is a small TV commercial introducing you to the new smartphone by Samsung:
Samsung Galaxy S III TV Commercial
Amazing Features of Samsung Galaxy S3!
There were lots of rumors spreading on net from past couple of months about its design, screen size and others! But all those rumors were lashed out today.
Well, it’s amazing!, as its powered by Android 4.0.04 Ice Cream Sandwich Operating System with 1.4GHz quad-core application processor. Here are some more amazing features of Samsung Galaxy S3:
1.4.8″ HD Super AMOLED display with 1280×720 screen resolution.
2. 8-megapixel rear-facing and 1.9-megapixel forward-facing camera.
3.8.6mm thick and 133g weight. mimicking warmth & beauty of nature!
4.‘Smart Stay’ technology uses the front-facing camera to detect if you’re looking at it, so it knows whether to keep the screen awake.
5. ‘S Voice’ a new voice recognition technology introduced in Galaxy S3! It listens, responds quickly and understands 8 different languages!
6. The new ‘Smart Alert’ feature ensures you don’t miss notifications, while ‘Social Tag’ keeps you up-to-date with friends & family.
7. Sharing features: ‘S Beam’, ‘AllShare Cast’, ‘Buddy Photo Share’ and ‘AllShare Play’ ensure you stay socially connected. ‘S Beam’ which expands on Android Beam, allowing you to share a 1GB mobile file with a friend in just 3 minutes, or transfer a 10MB music file in just 2 seconds—without using WiFi or a cellular signal – by tapping your phone together with another Galaxy S3.
8. Texting someone, but decided to call them instead? Simply raise the phone to your ear & the ‘Direct Call’ feature activates.
9. Touchwiz on GALAXY S3 has been enhanced, from ringtones to live wallpaper and lock screen, to create a relaxed & peaceful experience.
10.‘Pop up Play’ is another innovative feature that is perfect for doing two things at once.
11. 8-megapixel with LED flash, zero shutter lag, ‘Burst shot’, ‘Best photo’, ‘Face zoom’ & ‘Group tag’.
12. HD video can be recorded even with the front-facing camera and while you are taking a video you can also capture a still shot.
13. With a 4.8” HD Super AMOLED display, this phone offers a captivating vivid & incredibly sharp experience, and true color rendition.
14. Display is super fast with a 0.01ms response speed & is more energy-efficient, so you can enjoy longer hours of battery life.
15. Despite a generous screen, the size of the phone is only 22% larger than the earlier version Galaxy S2 due to a reduced bezel.
16. It also features wireless charging and Wi-Fi Channel Bonding, which doubles the Wi-Fi bandwidth.
17. There’s a range of stylish accessories to enhance the experience: Flip Cover, AllShare Cast Dongle & S Pebble.
18. Experiential features: 3 Hubs (Game, Video, Music), mobile payment & ‘S Health’ personal wellness app to name a few.
Galaxy S3 has the fastest web browsing, seamless multi-tasking, supreme graphics quality and an instantly responsive UI on a larger screen. It is designed to recreate the natural world’s gentle curves, with natural ergonomics for a wonderful fit in your hands.
It will be launched in 145 countries partnering with 296 mobile operators around the world. 3G version will be launched at the end of May, starting with Europe. 4G version will be available in North America, Japan, and Korea during this summer. And will be available in Pebble Blue and Marble White.
Additionally, Samsung Galaxy S3 will also provide 50GB storage on Dropbox!
Just in case you missed the unpacked event of Galaxy S3, below is the full streaming video of the event :
Samsung Mobile Unpacked 2012
Did you like this latest phone by Samsung? Will it give a tough competition to other smartphones providers like Apple and HTC? Share your thoughts!